The English language and some civics educational requirements of the US naturalization process can be waived for applicants who are unable to meet those requirements due to a physical, developmental, or mental impairment. The applicant must demonstrate a disability or impairment that affects functioning such that, even with reasonable accommodations, he or she is unable to demonstrate the educational requirements for naturalization.
ESPANOL: Los requisitos de educación cívica y de idioma inglés del proceso de naturalización de los Estados Unidos pueden no aplicarse a los solicitantes que no puedan cumplir con estos requisitos debido a un impedimento físico, de desarrollo o mental. El solicitante debe demostrar una discapacidad o impedimento que afecte el funcionamiento de tal manera que, incluso con adaptaciones razonables, no pueda demostrar los requisitos educativos para la naturalización.
- We have been providing USCIS Medical Exams for over 25 years.
- Our exams are personally conducted by a USCIS US Civil Surgeon
- We review each record and applications before they are sent, ensuring that we:
- Explain clearly the nature and extent of the medical condition, and how the medical condition relates to the your inability to comply with the requirements.
- Includes a formal clinical diagnosis with relevant ICD or DSM diagnosis code.
- Other documentation
What should I bring to my exam?
- Government-issued photo identification (e.g., passport, state ID card, drivers license).
- Medical records related to your disability or impairment (e.g., lab results, psychological testing results, imaging studies, physician or psychologist progress notes).
- Contact information for your current physician or psychologist, as well as any other healthcare provider or caregiver that can provide information regarding your impairment.
- A translator if you are unable to speak or understand English
($10 Off Discount Coupon)
DISCOUNT (For Immigration Exam)
- Mention website and coupon and you will get the additional $10 OFF your exam
- Call (818)997-3232 and make an appointment or just come in
- ADDRESS: 14547 Victory Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411